Types of posters
• Posters will be based on original research papers which focus on science and technology
• The contributed studies that will have a poster during the AICST will be selected by the scientific committee based on the abstract submitted by the presenting author.
• Those interested in having a poster during the AICST must submit an abstract of 250 words maximum
by the 25th of July via email : email@example.com
• The abstract(s) will be used for the proceedings of the AICST.
• One page of your poster should be submitted in pdf file by the 25th of July, 2015. The poster consists of abstract; background; method; results including picture, table and graph, conclusion; and references
Guidelines for poster production
• The printed poster maximum size is 70 cm Horizontal x 120 cm Vertical.
• Stands for the posters will be provided by the organizer of the conference.
• There will be a poster competition after each poster session.
• The posters will be judged by a group of three experts. The judges will be announced on the first day of the conference.
• All participants will receive a certificate for poster presentation.
For queries and further information please send an e-mail to the AICST Secretariat at:firstname.lastname@example.org